Friday, December 30, 2005

Tagal mag-January 1...

Hahaha. I'm excited to move to Xanga. Hahaha. Wala lang. Can somebody put a tagboard in my account there? ...or turuan niyo na lang ako kung san ilalagay dun. Hehehe. Di ko alam kung panu dun e.

***


Kariz Mae's dad passed away this morning. 3:33am, to be exact. Her dad's body is in Arlington Araneta near SM Center Point, if I'm not mistaken. To those who knows her, she needs us now, more than ever. Prayers are greatly needed.

**Ka, I know na you don't read my blog pero I just want you to know na I'm always here for you. Everything I told you pag nakakatext kita, totoo yun. Be strong, Kariz. You'll make it through this, I know it. Be strong, Ka. He's in good hands now. Condolence.

***


Yesterday, the Tropa was in Galle. Si JR kasi nakalabas na sa mga pader ng seminaryo at nagyayang manood ng sine. Since minsan lang humiling si JR, I went there. Met up with them sa Skybowl. It's been a while since I hungout there. The last time I was there was second year high and I don't even want to remember what my last memories of Skybowl were. So, anyway, we played pool. NATALO NAMIN NI ALFREANNE SILA JELO AT JR! Wahoop! Partida, dun lang kami natuto maglaro ng billiards. Hindi nila kami pinagbigyan, patalo lang talaga si JR. Hahaha. We waited for Purple for 'round 1 hour and for Dean for 3 hours. Hehehe.

Met up with Dean and Sam in Mcdo. The last time I've seen Sam was in Kiara's debut, I think. And that was when? September? So I really got psyched when I saw her. Kwentuhan.

Purple treated Polgene coffee. My mouth watered when I saw them walk out of Starbucks. Pag tinamaan ka nga naman ng lintik, makakabola ka ng babae. Hahaha.

While walking near Popeye's, my eyes popped (woeh?). I can't believe it. After what seemed like eternity (which is good), ayun. Nakita ko nanaman siya. I can't believe na girly-girl na siya at may boyfriend na siya. Hmmm...What has Dean have to say about this? Abangan ang susunod na kabanata. Ayy...Sinusubukan lang, baka pumatok. *wink*

So anyway, hindi makapaniwala yung mga gunggong na yun na hindi pa ako ulit lumalabas since course card distribution dahil CLA daw ako, dapat marami daw parties na inaatendan. E so what kung CLA ako? Hahaha. Best college in La Salle! CLA! Wahoop! O, walang kokontra.

Dean tapped my shoulder and asked me to come with him when the boys were playing billiards the second time around. We walked a bit and talked a lot. There's so much that me and Dean have in common. Well, for starters, we came from the same gradeschool and are part of the same barkada...Pero seryoso, that guy and I have sooooo much in common. Hah, kahit sa ugali. Kaya nagkasundo kami. And that's the same reason he probably has kaya sakin siya lagi lumalapit when he has problems. Obviously, I can't post his problem here 'cause that will give away something about me too since we went through the same thing. (That gave you some clues, eh?)

At the end of the day, we met up with Sammy's barkada. I hungout with them for a while since yung tropa e uuwi na sa Paranaque (yeah, they agreed to meet in Galle). Bonding with Crespo 'cause Sam, Hazel and Nezie had to go.

Damn. Those people, kahit sobrang bored na kaming lahat, okay lang. Masaya parin kahit nagtititigan lang kami. Ewan ko ba.

***


Did you ever get that feeling na you can't breathe and your chest just wants to explode? Yun bang parang sa dami ng mga bagay na tinatago mo, they are now looking for a way out? I felt that way last night. I just had to let it all out. Everything that has been bothering me for the past years. The secrets I've kept from EVERYONE. My thoughts that even my bestfriends don't know...EVERYTHING! It was just too much for me to handle. Especially when you told me "May mga bagay na masakit pag binalikan". Actually, that started everything.

It was good to let everything out, to tell you everything. To let you know who I really am and what I'm really all about. After everything I've been through, you still accepted me. That means a lot to me. I can't thank you enough.

No comments: