Monday, February 21, 2005

Dammit.

I don't know if I'm just paranoid but I think my gradeschool busmates are plotting my death. Hahaha. Bully ko kasi e. But what the heel? I'll be gone in a month, sila, still a long way to go! Hahaha. I sooooo hate one of our busmates! Buti na lang ga-graduate na ako. I don't have to deal with her anymore. Goodluck na lang sa batchmates niya.

************


I got my hair relaxed and cut yesternight. Yahooray! MY HAIR'S FUCKIN' MANAGEABLE AGAIN! And... I HAVE BANGS! I'm not really into the idea of getting bangs, but hey! I think it sorta fits me. Hahaha. DEAN, PAPATAYIN KITA. HINDI AKO LALAKI, OK? Hehehe. The best thing about it, everything cost me 450 bucks, complete with the haircut and the relax treatment and hot oil. Nice deal noh? Kam's getting her hair relaxed too. The same salon. Hehe. I'll go with her. Hehehe. Wala lang. Shinare ko lang.

************


Dean, Kam and I were together kaninang dismissal. We were following a bitch. Wherever she goes, we go. I pulled the sleeves of my blouse up and the two of them were shouting "Ale, sando?" or "Mainit ba, Ale?". 'Twas sorta funny. This bangkay of a tibo heard everything we were saying and she led the bitch papuntang rotonda. Haller? Akala kung sinong gwapo. Anyway, we still followed them until the bitch needed to go home. The fucking bitch made her way through the small space in between Kam and Dean nang nakayuko then went to her car. Kam was hysterical after everything kasi baka magsumbong daw siya. Ito lang masasabi ko:

BITCH, KUNG MATAPANG KA, HAHARAPIN MO KAMI. 3-ON-3 PA. TATLO KAYO, TATLO KAMI. HINDI YUNG MAGSUSUMBONG KA PA SA DADDY MO. HELLO? ANG TANDA-TANDA MO NA, DI MO PARIN KAYANG IPAGTANGGOL SARILI MO? KAHIT PA SABIHIN MONG YOU'RE WAAAAAAY YOUNGER THAN US, WALANG KASO YUN. THIS IS JUST A CONSEQUENCE OF YOUR ACTIONS. KUNG HINDI MO NAMAN GINAWA YUNG MGA YUN, WALA NAMANG GULO E. AND PAGSABIHAN MO YUNG BANGKAY NA YUN NA HINDI SIYA CUTE, OK? DAMA LANG NIYA PAGKA-TIBO NIYA. AND IF YOU THINK SHE'S CUTE, WELL, WALA KANG TASTE. BALITA KO CRUSH MO YUN E. NGA PALA, KUNG NANGANGARAP KANG MAKAPASOK NG MAC NEXT YEAR, DON'T COUNT ON IT. PINIKON MO SI DEAN E.

After that encounter, we went to the busport. It was my turn to rub everything to HER face. We went to look for Glennie, kuno just so we'd have an excuse. When we were there, I spotted my target. I flipped my hair a lot and ang taas ng kilay ko. Hehehe. Taray ng lola mo! Anyway, when we had to go, I searched my bag for my brush and started brushing my hair. Kam stroked it and said "Ale, ang ganda ng hair mo." I couldn't laugh my butt off kasi nga andun siya. Wala lang. Parang ang insulto. Hahaha. Kam said that she was looking at me the whole time. Well, SHE SHOULD! I mean, nilait-lait niya ako e. Now, she saw what's true. Ngayon siya mag-compare. Mayabang na kung mayabang, wala akong paki. Pag kayo ang nilait ng ganun, magiging mayabang talaga kayo, dammit.

************


I DIDN'T PASS UP. Which is TOTALLY fine with me. I mean, if I do pass, di naman ako dun mag-aaral e. Ang yabang no? Hindi ko kasi kayang mag-maintain ng grades. At hindi ko na kayang hatakin pataas ang grades ko. No chance in passing UP talaga. Oh wells. 2-2 sa basketball, kumbaga. Hehe. Quits lang, tsong!

************


An excerpt from Aves' February 19, 2005 blog entry:

"di ko talaga alam kung bakit minsan na lang ako malulungkot bigla. pero bigla na nga lang ayan matutunganga ako at bigla na lang malulungkot."

Click this to read the whole entry.

************


*Kam, wag mo nang isipin yung babaeng yun. Kutusan mo na lang. Hehe. See you tomorrow. Love you!

*Patti, may utang kang kwento sakin. Rarr.

*Bhe, pagaling ka na please? Ayoko talaga pag may sakit ka e. Hai nako. Miss na miss na kita. I hope I'd see you soon. I love you so much.

************

kawaii, desu ne?
Your label is the Nice girl/guy. You tend to care
for others over yourself. However, many people
appreciate your caring side and would rather
stick by you than hurt you. But, there is a
downside. Some tend to abuse your kindness and
take advantage of you. You always try to see
the good in everyone and try not to hate.
Also, you have sharp insight and a great
personality. Calm, serene, and understanding,
you make a worthy friend and a valuble ally to
people in need. Don't change your sweet
nature, your constant being-there can save a
life.

I suggest your go into a field that
centers around working with others such as a
doctor, baby-sitter, psychologist, lifeguard,
or Teacher. If none of these occupations
interest you, it is okay then. I am sure that
there are plenty of oppertunities out there for
you.


What type of teenager are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



************

SANA MATAPOS NA ANG SCHOOLYEAR. I'M SOOOOOO OUT OF ST. PAUL.

No comments: